The Original Beard Oil that started it all. Using only the finest oils sourced from around the world, The Bearded Chap's award-winning Original Beard Oil uses the unique combination of eleven base and essential oils to create Australia's first beard oil. Exclusively handcrafted and individually bottled, Australia's first and original Beard Oil is made from small batches of high-quality ingredients and manufactured in their private factory in Brisbane, Australia.
The Original Beard Oil secret formula absorbs quickly, leaving behind no unnecessary grease or product build up. With a subtle forest, citric and spice aroma, these Beard Oils hydrate and moisturise your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. Say goodbye to that itch and feel the effects of nourishing ingredients that come from the handpicked bases and fast absorbing natural oils. Incorporating beard oils into your daily routine is essential to maintaining your beard health, with you seeing results in as little as ten to fourteen days. That's how long it takes to add the moisture back to your dry skin and beard.
Try this conditioning beard oil as part of your grooming routine to help soften your beard hair. The Bearded Chap Original Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Bearded Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards.
- 30ml travel size
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beard-ruff.
- Made from 100% natural, handpicked ingredients like grape seed oil.
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage.
- Intoxicating subtle citrus and spice scent to attract the ladies.
How to use
- Place 4-6 drops of oil in palm of hand after washing with a dedicated beard shampoo.
- Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks.
- To finish, groom beard down and style as usual