Captain Fawcett's Douglas Laing Big Peat Moustache Wax
Captain Fawcett recently received a delightful request from his dear chum Douglas Laing Esq an esteemed and world renowned blender of the finest Scotch Whiskies. The task given involved creating a bespoke, unique if you will, Moustache Wax for use by the very man himself. Skilfully blending Douglas’s much lauded smokey ‘BIG PEAT’ Islay Malt Whisky with Cedarwood, Cinnamon leaf, Vanilla and Cade essential oils has resulted in a luxuriously scented upper lip topiary stiffener. Huzzah… So delighted with the result the Captain has made the decision to add ‘BIG PEAT’ Moustache Wax to his portfolio of simply superb First Class Gentleman's Grooming Requisites.
- Limited Edition
- Supplied in an aluminium tin with a screw top lid.
Top tips for maintaining a stiff upper lip.
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the jar.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- Adding a little wax in a final twisting flourish to your by now perky tips will ensure a tip top finish.