Did you know that beards can be pretty unhygienic? No matter how hard we try to keep them clean, they’ll always need a little extra care.
When it comes to personal care and hygiene, you and your beard deserve nothing less than the best.
The Ultimate Beard Bar is plant-based, made with 3 native plant extracts and handmade in small batches here in Tauranga, New Zealand.
They are palm-oil free, vegan friendly, cruelty-free and packed with natural goodness - great for you and for the planet.
Manuka Essentials have even added extra nourishing ingredients like aloe vera to help keep your beard moist and soft after your wash.
If you’re ready to give yourself the treatment you deserve, then this is the beard shampoo for you.
- 30g bar
- Not tested on animals
Tip: be sure to use a bar holder or allow your bar to free-drain to get the most out of it. Try a BlockDock, also available from ManCave!
- Made from 100% plant based, natural, renewable resources. Vegan friendly.
- Packed with nutrients to nourish your beard.
- Provides a gentle wash without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- Lasts for a long time if you let it dry out after each use.
- 50 cents from every bar purchased is donated to The Reforestation Fund to help restore our native forests.
Olive oil, coconut oil, East Cape mānuka hydrosol, East Cape kānuka hydrosol, caustic soda (saponifying agent), cocoa butter, castor oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, argan oil, hydrolised wheat protein, aloe vera, East Cape mānuka oil, lemongrass oil, sweet orange oil, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil.
How to use
- Wet your face and lather the bar into your beard (you don't need much, a few swipes is usually enough).
- Massage your beard to create foam and wash from roots to tip.
Rinse your beard clean, pat dry and apply a few drops of beard oil.
Tip: it is best not to wash your beard more than 3 times each week, as excessive washing can cause the skin under your beard to overproduce sebum and become sensitive over time.